Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Entry

Well, let me just say that this is a first for me. I've never really been into the whole blog thing, but I thought I might give it a try. First of all, I figured that by making this I might actually find something interesting to write about and ease my boredom at times. Just so you know I'm quite bored right now... nothing to do but listen to the rain fall outside. Wow, I'm absolutely tired of this miserable weather. For the past week I've been in the middle of a monsoon, it feels more like Seattle than Dover. Getting back to the main topic, I also realize that by posting on this blog I will give YOU something to read. And if for some bizzare reason you learn nothing about me at least it will ease your boredom as will it mine.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment